Tutoring on fm 11

I have a question regarding tutoring.

I am struggling to get tutors for my top young stars, i'm man utd and get get any one to tutor rafel or fabio evans, i've also signed hazard and lukaku and the same problem. Yet players like macheda orbertan, smalling, bebe i am able to tutor.

Is it based on their current ability or some other factor, can any one explain to me how it works cause i feel like i am missing something and no one else has seem to menioted it. How do you improve certain stats of your young players if you cant tutor them.

yeah its very strange its putting me off signing younger players becuase i cant tutor them. It be nice to know what the system is for tutoring this year. As you say it must be based on reputation unless we are missing some hidden option :p

on fm 2011 you have to go to the player that you want to be the tutor and have a private talk and choose a player to tutor.

So press on Giggs and have a privat talk and ask him to tutor Fabio. Hope this helps :)

on fm 2011 you have to go to the player that you want to be the tutor and have a private talk and choose a player to tutor.

So press on Giggs and have a privat talk and ask him to tutor Fabio. Hope this helps :)

I am doing this but my players can only tutor a select few players, i have 11 players in my first team squad under the age of 20 i can not tutor any of them with my older pros like giggs, evra, scholes, rio and vidic. The only players i seem to be able to tutor are reserve players or youth players who dont seem to be up 2 much.

Archived