How Many Hours Have You Clocked Up So Far?

Hi guys,

Okay, so with this thread I'm looking to find out how much time we are all clocking up in our Football Manager 2011 game saves - over time... this data should provide us with who of those among us are the Football Manager men :thup:, and who of those among us are Football Manager mice. :thdn:

So, all you need to do is post your amount of hours played on Football Manager 2011.

For those of you that are unsure on how to find your hours played, here is how:

Open up your game save, click the FM logo button, then select 'Game Status' from the drop down menu - you should now be presented with your game time in the Game Information section.

The top 5 hours played amongst posters in this thread will be maintained below.

Top 5 Hours Played:

1st: jackripper (12 hours, 57 minutes)

2nd: Dan Madeley (8 hours, 58 minutes)

3rd: Carmi88 (8 hours)

4th:

5th:

I will try and update this thread regularly, however I need your participation (yes you reading this thread!) for this thread to be a success. :D

Note: Reposting your hours played is allowed (how would you keep your top 5 place otherwise?!), but to try and prevent floods of posts... please reach at least a minimum of 10 hours more than your last count on this thread before reposting - feel free to also discuss the amount of hours other users have been clocking up within this thread. :p

Archived