Help me pls

I've downloaded this with LimeWire: Graphics Megapack, because I wanted a new skin, more players pictures, more logo's and more kits. So, if downloaded it, it took kinda long, but thats because it's almost 4GB, I've Unzipped it all with WinZip14.5, It was then as an Map in My Documents -> LimeWire -> Saved. So I copied it to My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2010 and I placed the whole map in there. So I started Football Manager 2010, adjusted the settings to what it said I should do at the piratebay discription, but I coulden't 'choose' to use the skin and all the other graphic settings. So I restarted my computer, I thought, maybe it needs some time or something, after I restarted I try'd to open Football Manager 2010, and then got this message 2q0k6f9.png. Every time I click OK or the red cross the same message pops up, so the only way to get out if it is to restart. I've already tried to open the game from the Icon in my menu start, the Icon on background and from the map it self, it just stays the same. I've installed the game with stream, does that make a diffrence?

Please help me out, 'cause I cannot play the game, so I've got 2 problems, I'd like to have the skin and all and I would like to be able to play the game. Some help pls:confused:

God damned, I still get that message. Where is that AppDate thing?

It's a hidden folder. To enable hidden folders go to your area (where your my pictures, my documents etc is), organize, folder and search options, view and tick show hidden files.

Archived