Team talks

Is this being improved. I'm referring to half time and full time talks and the usual 'no reaction' type of er...reactions from some players, even though the half time message obviously inspired the team to win (for example). Players not being bothered just seems a tad unrealistic unless you are losing the dressing room or falling out with individuals.

this is what i've found with regards to team talks: no reation is GOOD. what is important is player morale, so when the whole team moral is on very good and excellent you want them to be in their own head, on their own buzz, no reaction is what you want.

beware of not saying anything at all to them, that costs you games. why i do not know.

if most of your team is on morale 'excellent' and a few are on 'good' i want try and get a reaction from them, so I select individual choices to try and push it up, either "have faith" (especially when young and new) and "expect a performance". however, players is weaker morale may be more responsive to the general team talk.

has anyone been 'angry' at a player and have as feedback 'didn't seem to be listening'? its never happened to me,

Archived