PLEASE HELP! PLEASE!

Alright here's the deal, at the beginning when i first installed the game everything was fine, but not anymore.

Everytime I play and then i get off, I press save, but everytime i do it it creates another file.

For example, my saved game name is chelsea and very time i press save it adds this chelea (backup, backup, backup, etc.

So I tires save as and clicked to replace chelsea and when i load the game again it says

GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED

everytime, I really need help, i went to prefrences and selected save as: single file, but it never works!

PLEASE HELP, I LOVE THIS GAME AND DON'T WANT TO KEEP STARTING NEW FILES EVERYDAY!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! You guys now how we are we are addictied to this game and if i keep restarting every day, it gets kinda boring, THANKS!!!!!!

Alright here's the deal, at the beginning when i first installed the game everything was fine, but not anymore.

Everytime I play and then i get off, I press save, but everytime i do it it creates another file.

For example, my saved game name is chelsea and very time i press save it adds this chelea (backup, backup, backup, etc.

So I tires save as and clicked to replace chelsea and when i load the game again it says

GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED

everytime, I really need help, i went to prefrences and selected save as: single file, but it never works!

PLEASE HELP, I LOVE THIS GAME AND DON'T WANT TO KEEP STARTING NEW FILES EVERYDAY!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! You guys now how we are we are addictied to this game and if i keep restarting every day, it gets kinda boring, THANKS!!!!!!

If the came comes up as "Save Game could not be loaded" that means its totally buggered. No way of getting it back either unless you had a backup of it.

If it does it for every save game then I'm not sure why its happening.

Is it the CD Version or a cracked copy that your playing by any chance?

no, it's not i bought it and it's an offical copy, it just started doing this rite now, i just dont know why it keeps making new files and every!time i try to load it it says could not be loaded!

HELP................

I'm afraid I dont know whats causing it.

Just so you know at moment though across in the UK its coming upto 5am so there will be a lot of people tucked up nicely in bed at moment. icon_smile.gif

Give it a few hours and someone will probably come up with an answer for you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andre17:

no it's not its offical I bought it at the proper computer store, just please help anyone! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whcih computer store in California stocks it?

unfortunately your save game is corrupt, it happened to me, i had a back up though ( rolling autosave icon_wink.gif) try loading one of the back ups and carrying o from there, it let me do this but all the players had o history, annoying but the only way you can carry on with the games im afraid.

Archived