Immesurable effect of some attributes

Attributes are what define your player.

If you have a winger that has pace 20, crossing 20 he is likely to be a better player than a winger with pace and crossing stats of 10.

Some of these stats we can physically see in the match engine (pace and acceleration the obvious ones) and others can be derived based on the stats provided in game (tackles won leads you to think a high tackling stat etc).

How can we measure such things as communication in goalkeepers. I believe that this is a vital stat for someone looking to play a tight formation with a frugal defense that keeps lots of clean sheets but i can't measure this to prove it.

Also, other atribues such as balance, agility and team work - how can we measure these stats and their effectiveness in your players? I am aware of what the stats are meant to show, but how can i see the difference between a player with a 1 for teamwork and one that has 20?

Most of the other stats are really obvious, but there are some that are a bit of a grey area in terms of importance as their effect can't be accurately measured.

Also, other atribues such as balance, agility and team work - how can we measure these stats and their effectiveness in your players? I am aware of what the stats are meant to show, but how can i see the difference between a player with a 1 for teamwork and one that has 20?

I suspect that people with high teamwork often list each other people as favorite personnel. That should be something of a benefit.

I think not being able to 'see' all the effects of stats makes the game a little better actually. Then it's not all up to us as to who the best player is, give us reason to look at our staff's opinion and try to get the staff that makes the right calls. So there is more to look at from an asst or coach then how good a trainer he is.

Like I have 2 really good keepers and even though some key stats are lower my asst and keeper coach think he's the better man. Turns out they are right, it's odd because the guy doesn't seem to get as many clean sheets (I put that mostly on my D choking) but he does win more often by making more saves over all. Kind of a puzzle between the two of them but made my team dynamic more interesting trying to figure out which was the better of the two.

Archived