Greatest achievement of my life.

Yes,

Last night I won the Champions League for the first time in my football manager career, and this morning found out I'm definately going to uni in September.

I know some of you will believe that one of these greatly out weighs the other, but I believe they are on a par with each other.

Anyone else got into uni today? If you havnt got your A level results yet, good luck!

winning the champions league with ajax is a great memory on this game for me esp as i was 2-0 down in the final against real madrid.

congrats on the uni place as well. my sister got her results 2day and shes got in as well :)

My greatest achievement is becoming a dad! - but the day I got into Uni was also a very very special day.. winning Champions league in FM is great.. but not even in top100 greatest achievements of my life.. hopefully other people also have more important things in life that achieving something in a game ;) - that said, congrats!.. I recently won EPL with Leeds.. took me many many years, but finally I made it :D

ive never won the champions league but i got the europa league final with Spurs only to be knocked out on FM 07, back when they were rubbish, i found that a great achievment, not as much as what others have done though.

i got my results today, wasnt going to Uni but i got good grades!

Archived