ECC and EC slots

Hello

Me and and my friend are managing teams in a network game in a custom created league. By default, it has one ECC slot and three EC slots. I was wondering if there is a chance that the league would be granted a second ECC slot in qualifications. Is it possible? If so - what are the requirements ?

Currently, the best performance is that one of our clubs has managed to qualify for ECC group stage for the first time ever in the league's history.

Sorry for bumping this up, but I want to thank for the responses. It seems that the only solution is to win ECC for me this season (like that's possible). Why did I have to lose that title decider game...

jayahr: We didn't create it ourselves and starting the new game isn't an option. We would like to play on the current save. Also, we are not yet that desperate to use real-time editor.

Bumping for saying thank you is always welcome ;)

I don't know if a real time editor could do the job as I haven't downloaded one. This would have to be done in the pre-game editor by editing the file of your custom created league and hence need a new game. If that isn't an option for you then fair enough :)

Archived