Training Decreases

i play the game by holidaying my matches but im finding it much more fun as it can fly through the seasons

my question is why are my players stats increasing one month and then decreasing back to what they were the next month?

My team is very young, only two players over the age of 25 so its not really an age thing. i dont recall an serious injuries, most of them only last about 5 days but seems to be happening most with my wonderkids.

guess they are playing a lot, shame there isnt an option to stop that on holiday :(

thanks anyway, hopefully my wonderkids arent gonna be ruined

they shouldnt be. im bolton currently and one of my players chris basham(at the start of the season was only a 2 start dm, but now hes 2 and half with potential to be 3 stars and all hes done is play reserve team football and train).

well i have a 3 and half star striker with his PA dropping from 4 and half to 3 and half. hes been a 1st team regular since he was 16! and hes only 20 now. im hoping its just because ive improved my team so much in those 4 years

well i have a 3 and half star striker with his PA dropping from 4 and half to 3 and half. hes been a 1st team regular since he was 16! and hes only 20 now. im hoping its just because ive improved my team so much in those 4 years

This. The stars are a relative to your team as a whole. If you upgrade the team, the ones who were outstanding in comparison become less so over time. They aren't any less good on an absolute scale, necessarily, just less good relative to your team's median. This show's you're doing the right thing by your team. :)

Archived