Oldest staff member

I thought my assistant manager de Moraes was old, his 79yo and I just got him to sign 1 year extend. So I started to look the oldest staff members in the game and found out it to be scout Jean Fraiponts from Antwerpen, his 86yo. Pretty effing impressive. Im trying to sign him now. He only said it would take a really large contract to get him so Ill prolly get him as im filled with cash. Im gonna send him to scout Middle East first thing.

Whose the oldest you find? Besides yourself in the game that is.

just had a look out of curiousity. the oldest person on my game is valdir de moraes who starts the game at palmeiras in brazil. he became their manager in 2010 but got sacked 4 months later. hes currently unemployed at the age of 84. his stats are really good as well, 13 out of the 17 attributes are rated 15+.

what was good to see at the joint 2nd oldest age was the legend eusebio whos still a scout. can really imagine cristiano ronaldo going scouting when hes 72!

just had a look out of curiousity. the oldest person on my game is valdir de moraes who starts the game at palmeiras in brazil. he became their manager in 2010 but got sacked 4 months later. hes currently unemployed at the age of 84. his stats are really good as well, 13 out of the 17 attributes are rated 15+.

what was good to see at the joint 2nd oldest age was the legend eusebio whos still a scout. can really imagine cristiano ronaldo going scouting when hes 72!

Yeah his pretty amazing. His the one i have as an assistant, but he just announced his retiring 2012. boo-hiss

Archived