Suggestion: Notification when clause is negotiated.

I think the inclusion of being able to sell clauses is a very good one and one that has been very useful to me.

However, I've noticed that these clauses appear quite sporadically and I need to check every few days. Furtheromre, if I decide to to sell the clause sometimes it can disappear after a few eeks.

What I propose is that when a sell-outis negotiated with a club we get a message in our inbox for it, with an indication of how long the offer is valid for.

Finally, I;ve also noticed that I only every see these clauses for % of next transfer and sometimes £x amount per league game, Has anyone seen one where you can sell the clause for 1st internatiobnal cap?

What do you guys think?

No, no. We can't make it too easy for ourselves.

I have developed a habit of checking my "clauses" page a couple of times a week. And I'm happy with that. Feels good when you spot something - and sell a clause. I wouldn't want it handed to me on a plate. I would imagine some users on here wouldn't even know such a page existed! :)

But realistically if such a cluase existed then the manager would be informed - he wouldn't have to go asking about it 3 times a week.

I appreciate that, but it would take out the sense of accomplishment for me personally. I like to put the work in myself.

Besides, you'd be surprised about how often managers are NOT told things like this.

You often hear about managers fielding ineligible players in cup games, claiming "well nobody told me".

I would imagine it is the managers job to find out such information - although I do respect the fact that the clause are always "arranged by the board", so maybe I'm talking out of my rear end :)

Archived