Should I stay or should I go now

Should I stay or go  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay or go

• Stay at Hull forever
    • Stay at Hull until the end of contract
    • Go to Juventus if they come knocking

I have completed the 2020 season at Hull City as my first club as they are the club that I support and have had unprecedented success with the following trophies

[b]European Cup Title

Winner 2018

English Premier Division

Winners 2015 2018 2019 2020

Runner up 2014 2016

Third Place 2013

FA Cup

Winners 2015 2016 2018 2019

Runners Up 2017

Europeasn Super Cup

Runner up 2018

Club World Championship

Winner 2018

League Cup

Winner 2015 2018 2019 2020

English Community Shield

Winner 2018 2019

Runner up 2015 2016

I got to the semi final of the European cup vs Bayern Munich and was winning the first leg 2-1. Things were going fine until the 2nd half of the 2nd leg when Bayern levelled and took the tie into extra time. I then lost the tie on penalties. My contract with Hull expires at end of 2021 season and I am a legend with the fans behind Wagstaff, Chilton and Carter. I was thinking of going to do a new challenge at end of my contract but am so annoyed at been knocked out of European cup I have declared an interest in the Juventus job. There chairman has said that they would consider me if they decide to get rid of there manager, The Hull board have commented that they hope that I stay on.

The dilema is do I leave the club that I support and manage for Juventus if they now come knocking or do I stay for another season at Hull.

My reputation afteer all this success is continental. What do I need to do to get it world class?

Will I lose my legend status if I decided to go?

Archived