Liverpool expenditure

I started first season with Liverpool and I think I will have big problems with my finances. I lose about 5 million every month. Wages of course is the biggest part of expenditure, but the biggest problem is "Loan Repayment and Interest" and "Non-football Cost". How can I control these two parameters? They are as big as all my Income. There is no players I loaned at all so I can not understand why "Loan Repayment and Interest" is so big.

P.S. I tried to find the answer using "search", but search system is hopeless. And sorry for bad english.

Yes, it's the debt.

The wage bill is also quite high as there are a lot of staff on wages that don't really suit their ability.

You will, if you have a good season and a good run in the Champions League, make a profit anyway. Monthly loses are normal.

It's debt.

I got rid of a lot of players and staff on my Liverpool save, which were replaced with players and staff who are just as good, if not better, for half the money.

PM me if you want some help or advice.

It's debt.

I got rid of a lot of players and staff on my Liverpool save, which were replaced with players and staff who are just as good, if not better, for half the money.

PM me if you want some help or advice.

I do this too, but paying off the compensation of some of those staff is ridiculous. It's best for the long term but I can't believe how many fitness coaches there are at the club when only 2, maybe three are necessary and are any good.

How you got rid of staff? For example if I want to terminate contract with scout, who have 5 years contract and gets 10.75K p/w, he wants 875K compensation. Of course he will get about 2.5 million in 5 years, but thats a lot anyway, especially when my balance is 3.5 million. Is there any other (cheaper) way to get rid of stuff?

Almost all top teams in the big 4 teams will lose money during season. You'll lose a few million each month but you'll eventually make it back at the end when the payouts for league finishing position and Champions/Europa League bonuses are paid. You can easily get ~60 mil pounds if you finish top 4 and make the Champions League.

Archived