"Tribunal"

It means that you can go straight into contract negotiations with the player without agreeing a fee with the selling club first as he doesn't have a professional contract.

You will still have to pay a transfer fee but the fee will be set by a panel - not the selling club. It usually says the amount that you will have to pay in when you go into the 'offer contract' screen.

Hey, someone please explain the term tribunal in this game to me.

I just only brought in the 16 year to my club and then i saw the tribunal term.

http://img687.imageshack.us/f/15175934.png

its in regards to other clubs poaching youngsters from one another so since you can sign a player for free who is on a youth contract the tribunal decides on a suitable fee in regards to the players potential future value.....

like the kakuta case with chelsea... or how chelsea sign any promising youngster for leeds i.e. woods and taiwo

the tribunal just investigates to makesure both clubs are satisfied with the financial implications...

Yes that's right. Have you signed him up to a professional contract or a youth contract.

Ohok. youth contract. i paid feyenoord 2.2mil for him. So this means i should change the contract to avoid tribunal. thx for the prompt reply.

its in regards to other clubs poaching youngsters from one another so since you can sign a player for free who is on a youth contract the tribunal decides on a suitable fee in regards to the players potential future value.....

like the kakuta case with chelsea... or how chelsea sign any promising youngster for leeds i.e. woods and taiwo

the tribunal just investigates to makesure both clubs are satisfied with the financial implications...

understood. thx for the reply

IN real life in the UK any player bought by a club on an unprotected contract but who has to have compensation paid for, a tribunal set up by the FA will set the fee usually after arguements made by both clubs about what they think is fair. Before Jean Marc Bosman the same tribunal also set the fee for any player moving club in UK while out of contract.

Hahah. TBH, he is nothing special. I bought him to make money in the future. maybe to make around 6-7 million. Unless he develops to be a really good striker / winger I will sell him.

http://img59.imageshack.us/f/luc2.png/

http://img85.imageshack.us/f/lucz.png/

Tell me your opinion abt him though. :)

doesnt look to bad although lacks in some vital stats i think....(creativity, finishing, technique, composure)

should be able to offload him for some coin :)

usually with youngsters i dont offer a straight contract to the player directly rather i tend to make an offer to the club less clauses and you get the player cheaper :)

doesnt look to bad although lacks in some vital stats i think....(creativity, finishing, technique, composure)

should be able to offload him for some coin

That's the reason why i wanted to sell him, he lacks the vital stats to be a good winger / striker.

usually with youngsters i dont offer a straight contract to the player directly rather i tend to make an offer to the club less clauses and you get the player cheaper

You mean offering $$ to the club right? If that's what you meant, I did what you always do. I just hate signing youth through tribunal means. Sometimes they are overpriced.

That's the reason why i wanted to sell him, he lacks the vital stats to be a good winger / striker.

You mean offering $$ to the club right? If that's what you meant, I did what you always do. I just hate signing youth through tribunal means. Sometimes they are overpriced.

yeh thats what i meant, most of the time they are overpriced.

Archived