Attributes on Penalty Taking !

Most of us just set penalty takers considering only penalty taking attribute as I do. But, do you think what other attributes could affect ?

After 1/4 penalty success on my west brom save in 2010/2011 I give a thought this issue. First I'd like to share some info :

Against Arsenal , when the score was 2-1 for them, James Rodriguez ( penalty taking 17 ) missed on 88. minutes.

Against Man City, when the score was 2-2 , Mario Balotelli ( penalty taking 19) missed on 67. minutes.

Against Portsmouth, when the score was 2-0 for my team, Again balotelli missed on 61. minutes.

and my dear hero for penalties just one time was balotelli, scoring on 54. minutes against aston villa when the game was 1-0 for me.

So, I have wondered what's going on when my quality players come on this cursed spot. Firstly I look their composure, technique and determination but all of them for both is over or equal 15.

Do you think that the pressure could be the reason for that , the hidden attribute in game which can be seen in data editor or some scout program , or was I just unlucky ?

Most of us just set penalty takers considering only penalty taking attribute as I do. But, do you think what other attributes could affect ?

After 1/4 penalty success on my west brom save in 2010/2011 I give a thought this issue. First I'd like to share some info :

Against Arsenal , when the score was 2-1 for them, James Rodriguez ( penalty taking 17 ) missed on 88. minutes.

Against Man City, when the score was 2-2 , Mario Balotelli ( penalty taking 19) missed on 67. minutes.

Against Portsmouth, when the score was 2-0 for my team, Again balotelli missed on 61. minutes.

and my dear hero for penalties just one time was balotelli, scoring on 54. minutes against aston villa when the game was 1-0 for me.

So, I have wondered what's going on when my quality players come on this cursed spot. Firstly I look their composure, technique and determination but all of them for both is over or equal 15.

Do you think that the pressure could be the reason for that , the hidden attribute in game which can be seen in data editor or some scout program , or was I just unlucky ?

If most of you are just looking at penalty taking then you are going to get bad results. Lyngbyyy has it about right.

Archived