Club Colour Clashes

There are always some teams on the game that have severe colour clashes, making it impossible to read what they are doing in the text bar during matches. The likes of Aldershot this year, with the blue and red, leeds last year with the yellow and WHITE away colour, and crystal palace home colours on the first 2 FMh's.

This means those sides are unplayable for me, and thankfully, i do not support any of the sides or it may even stop me from buying the game.

Obviously the teams colours need to be correct in the game but couldnt SI do a quick check and find a way around it next time, like changing the shades of colour or just simply making the text bar black and white?

• SI Staff

Unfortunately we are requested to use 'official' club colours by clubs in all instances, that being said as I've discussed previously I'm planning to extend things so that you can edit such things (PSP) and have an over-ride available in options somewhere (iPhone) for future versions.

Marc also on psp for some strange reason torquay have Yellow and red home colours instead of normal yellow and blue. Why is this? Not that I am so bothered as I dont support them its just wierd.

This has nothing to do with match screen colour clashes just a colour error.

Archived