UEFA Cup Winners Cup

I want to see this european competition available in game again or be able to enable it via the editor, this would make the game great, think of your team, almost winning it but comming up short, now you would get the chance (Virtually), I hope it is easy to add/enable to the game :D.

The format would have 53 FA cup winning or runner up teams from 53 Uefa associations depending on other factors like leauge place ect :thup:.

It is possible to create this in the editor, but there would be no way to stop a team from participating in it and the Champions League, for example, if they did the domestic double. Or infact if they had qualified for europe by any other means. Maybe also they would qualify for the eufa cup also, unless it was redesigned.

It won't be added by SI because it doesn't exist (mores the pity, the old days of Champions Cup, CWC and UEFA saw some great nights) and as sporadic points out it could play havoc with other comps if edited in.

If not, then it could be added if the editor is updated to allow us to add/edit contanental club competitions via official editor, I remember SI saying somthing about contanental club & international team competitions not beaing available to edit but may add it in future versions, before FM 2010 was released, I think that's what SI said but i could have remembered incorectly hehe :).

If not, then it could be added if the editor is updated to allow us to add/edit contanental club competitions via official editor, I remember SI saying somthing about contanental club & international team competitions not beaing available to edit but may add it in future versions, before FM 2010 was released, I think that's what SI said but i could have remembered incorectly hehe :).

Maybe so, but personally I'd prefer they spent their time and efforts on improving the core game than another editor overhaul/upgrade.

Archived