TV-matches only wants to be moved

Hi! I'm playing a network game with a friend, and all of a sudden there is no way we are able to disable the "move matches for TV" box. That is; the box IS unticked, but it's not working. Anyone with a similar problem, and maybe even a solution?

You mean, when you click on the box it remains unticked?

No, I can tick it, and I can untick it, confirm it and so on, but the matches no longer will be played at the same time. Unbelievably annoying, really.. :p Any ideas what could be wrong?

Well if matches have already been moved, they will stay that way. The opposite is true as well, if you have disabled the move matches for tv then matches that have already been selected for tv will still take place at the same time as those that are not on tv. Changing the option will only affect matches that have not yet been selected for tv.

Well if matches have already been moved, they will stay that way. The opposite is true as well, if you have disabled the move matches for tv then matches that have already been selected for tv will still take place at the same time as those that are not on tv. Changing the option will only affect matches that have not yet been selected for tv.

Interesting, even though it does not seem entirely this way for me. We had it disabled (box unticked, right?) through the summer, but they still were moved when matches for TV were chosen.

I also thought that disabling the option would change the fixture list straight away, as I feel that I have done this in the past, without any problems. But that really does not mean it is true :o

Archived