A quick FMRTE question.

Hello all,

I just encountered a strange thing with FMRTE. (I know, I shouldn't be using it. I mostly just do scouting of youth players I've already signed, just to check and see if I wasted my money or not, if you must know.)

Anyways, I have a save with At. Madrid, and noticed that my goalkeeping coach was coming near the end of his contract. So I was just searching around for a better one, in game, and couldn't really find anything. Then I got distracted, ended up in FMRTE looking at a youth player who was also coming near the end of a contract, and then I quickly remembered for a random reason at that time that I had once employed David James for a single season as a backup keeper, and maybe he was a GK coach by now. I search for him in FMRTE, find him and another David James regen coach, look at the "real" David James and notice he has quite outstanding GK coaching stats! So I go back into the game and look for him. He's not there. Only the fake David James is. I though something was wrong with the search box (stupid of me really) so I went to Pompey's best eleven for 2009/2010, clicked on James' jersey, but nothing came up.

Why is David James showing up in FMRTE, but not in the game? :confused: I thought for some reason that FMRTE kept showing retired players, so I searched for Diego Forlan, who left the game completely in my save. He didn't come up.

Okay so it wasn't that quick. Let's call it simple.

Archived