How to achieve 100% squad harmony confidence?

OK, I need help here. Presently, ALL of my players' morale are superb and they enjoy playing for the club. I am managing Dorchester by the way.

But yet, when I click on the confidence tab, the squad harmony is only 79%! Why is this so? My players have responded well to my dealings of the press and no one has any slight concerns or feeling unhappy. There are a total of 36 players in my squad presently.

Basically, I am feeling gutted because as a result of the squad harmony being so low at 79%, my overall board confidence is not 100%. This is bringing it down. This part of the confidence section is the only one that I can't figure it out on how to reach 100%! Please help! :(

No it dosn;t stop being a drama queen. What club in the world is ever 100% happy? None they never are ever, their is always something wrong.

I don't know how its worked out but just cause you can't do it dosn't mean its a bug.

100%? team gelling also counts, so I suppose you'll have to do without signing players (or releasing them) for a few years if you want 100%

But if I do that, the transfer confidence from the fans will be 50% and that will bring down the overall confidence! It defeats the purpose! :(

It's not like you need your squad to be 100% happy to succeed...

I know but my goal right now is to achieve 100% overall board confidence, then issue an ultimatum and see whether the board would sack me! I am just testing the game currently to see what happens.

I am curious by nature you see! :D

Archived