Goalkeeper dilemma

I have two world-class keepers in my team, Pedro (av. rating 7.09) and Lars (7.25), who each get about half of all the games depending on form. However, a third wonderkid goalkeeper, Daniele, has emerged from the Primavera and I reckon he's good enough for the first team. But he doesn't want to go on loan to get match experience because he thinks he's too good to be loaned out. I want to get rid of one of them, but I don't want to get rid of Daniele because he has great potential (I cheated and found out that his PA is 193). Who should I sell?

mkbwgn.png

2gsml1y.png

xfyo00.png

Why does FM2010 feel the need to effectively make you rotate your keepers ?

Most PL sides, in fact most sides in the world have a recognised 1st choice keeper, and a recognised back up. And all parties are fine with that. But in FM2010 even if the guy is given BU status, he still ends up moaning no end and you invariably have to sell him cos when he does play his unhappiness will make him let in goals left right and centre.

Why does FM2010 feel the need to effectively make you rotate your keepers ?

Most PL sides, in fact most sides in the world have a recognised 1st choice keeper, and a recognised back up. And all parties are fine with that. But in FM2010 even if the guy is given BU status, he still ends up moaning no end and you invariably have to sell him cos when he does play his unhappiness will make him let in goals left right and centre.

I dont find that at all - I never rotate keepers but you just have to find the right mentality for a backup keeper.

Archived