Manager Hands on Approach

Currently managing in the level 11 leagues having recently downloaded the database, however on every game my managerial hands on approach always drops despite the fact I never get the assistant to pick the team, I do all the team talks and barely take advice on the team meetings...

Anyone know why my hands on approach will drop?

i was thinking about hand on approach the other day. Is it possible to get a 20 just by doing everything for the first team? I had a thought that maybe you would have to take control of the reserves and under 18's aswell and do everything in them teams to get the full 20.

If you have a look down the forum for a thread called Domestic Player Bias you will see a screen I posted of my manager.

He has 20 for Hands on Approach.

I do NOT do the news conferences.

I do NOT manage the youth or reserve teams.

I do handle all contracts (even youth which is ticked as standard).

I do handle my own OI and team talks.

I do handle my own player interactions and tutoring.

Mine with AFC Liverpool is 15 and going up (just started my 4th season) and I just do the basics eg apply fines, interact with players, pick my squad, renew contracts and do my own team talks.

Could it be how much tweaking you do in matches? How much of the match you watch and control?

Reason I say this is that I never holiday, and I do all Team Talks, Press Conferences and even control the main team Friendlies. The only things I don't do are control the Under-19 team.

Yet, my Hands-on-Approach dropped.

However, I noticed that I only watch matches in Highlights mode, so there are many chunks of the match that are skipped... maybe that's the reason for the HoA drop?

Archived