Do players score a lot more in the future?

In my save, plenty of players have nearly a goal a game scoring records, even with major international teams, do other people find the same thing?

I know that even now some players are starting to score a lot more (Messi, Ronaldo) than in the past when defenses were probably tougher, so maybe it's just an ongoing progression?

what ive noticed, is that when i have several leagues selected in my save games, the ones that are inactive (im not playing there) tends to have insane av ratings and score amounts, but when i change the team and country, they change and the previus nations/country goes up in those aspects. doesnt bother though.

I'd definitely like to see the scoring levels reduced, it makes it hard to compare players of different generations when all time scoring records are surpassed with ease by regens.

For example IRL the top goalscorer for the Italian national team is on 35 goals.

In my game the record scorer has 90 goals. So in nearly a century of football before regens it stayed consistent between generations, so you could pick out an outstanding anomaly, but now it's trebled in 20 years. Seems odd to me and from what i've seen I would prefer it to be toned down in future versions.

I noticed the same thing and posted a thread about it a few months ago. I think it does need to be reduced slightly. The problem appears to be that the strikers rack up large amounts of goals against inferior opposition, for example, Welbeck for me has score 3 hattricks in the last 4 games, against malta, Luxembourg and Poland (I think).

what ive noticed, is that when i have several leagues selected in my save games, the ones that are inactive (im not playing there) tends to have insane av ratings and score amounts, but when i change the team and country, they change and the previus nations/country goes up in those aspects. doesnt bother though.

Really? On mine, the inactive leagues always have scores like 1-0 2-0, then if I activate them they start having 5-2 games

Archived