Improving Tottenham Players Stats Via Editor [HELP]

Hi guys. Hope this is in the right section... long time follower... first time poster... kinda lol

Just wanted to ask a few questions...

I am starting a new game and wanted to use the editor with my Tottenham team.

No, No... don't worry it is not to add more money.. Tottenham give me enough :p

I wanted to edit the stats of Gareth Bale in particular because on FM10 he does not have any pace what so ever and we all know in real life Afterburners from his boots set the pitch on fire.. so realistically what shall I up his stats too for pace and anything else?

Also Ledley King needs his stats boosted big time... he is bar none one of the best .. if not the best defender in the Prem. league... and in FM Bassong and Kaboul are 'better' than him.. which is a big No No ! what do you think I should up his stats too?

Michael Dawson too....

Huddlestone I think needs his stats boosted...

So basically what I am asking is who shall I edit and what attributes and what number should I edit?

Look forward to your replies.

Many thanks

I smell an Alias, look at the first line, first time poster... kinda lol

Based on the OP and this being his first post given they signed up in January - I think not to be honest. Leave it to the pros (Ruckus!). :D

Hi guys. Hope this is in the right section... long time follower... first time poster... kinda lol

Just wanted to ask a few questions...

I am starting a new game and wanted to use the editor with my Tottenham team.

No, No... don't worry it is not to add more money.. Tottenham give me enough :p

I wanted to edit the stats of Gareth Bale in particular because on FM10 he does not have any pace what so ever and we all know in real life Afterburners from his boots set the pitch on fire.. so realistically what shall I up his stats too for pace and anything else?

Also Ledley King needs his stats boosted big time... he is bar none one of the best .. if not the best defender in the Prem. league... and in FM Bassong and Kaboul are 'better' than him.. which is a big No No ! what do you think I should up his stats too?

Michael Dawson too....

Huddlestone I think needs his stats boosted...

So basically what I am asking is who shall I edit and what attributes and what number should I edit?

Look forward to your replies.

Many thanks

bale isnt fast dont talk crap he couldnt even outrun sol campbell who is 35 years old and is slow as f*** so dont give me that and loads of players are underrated deal with it. huddlestone is a good player and so is big ledley king but bale is p*** so dont edit at all just play it as it is

bale isnt fast dont talk crap he couldnt even outrun sol campbell who is 35 years old and is slow as f*** so dont give me that and loads of players are underrated deal with it. huddlestone is a good player and so is big ledley king but bale is p*** so dont edit at all just play it as it is

With your username you were never going to have anything intelligent to say in this thread, but did you really need to swear, its not big or clever and there are young-ish kids using this forum. Obviously you are just living down to the goons reputation.

OP:

Whats Bale's starting pace? 14 I think, at best it could go up 1, but no more. His secret is his acceleration and stamina, he gets to his top speed very quickly and can sustain it. I would say his acceleration could go up 1 or 2 and stamina 1.

As for the others, have you played a Spurs save yet? King outplays his stats every time, he's quality as is. Hudd is rated pretty fairly and develops into a CL level CM so again no problem with him.

Daws is about right too, he can be used as a top level PL player, even I still think he has weaknesses and could develop a little more but I'm not 100% convinced he's there yet.

If you are good enough you can win the title with the default Spurs squad first season so I don't see much need for change.

Bale will be boosted in FM11 undoubtedly but its important to note that his surge in form came January time when the 3rd patch research was pretty much locked in so he was never going to be quite at the level he is today for this patch. Same goes for Pav.

I smell a ban...

I mostly agree with what edgar555 has to say - 14 is quite a good attribute and Bale doesn't strike me as blazingly quick - just really quick off the mark. 1/2 point increases in either or both of those (maybe not an increase of 2/2) would be sensible. Maybe look at his dribbling too as he seems to have got slightly better with it, but not at a reduced effect due to his pace increase.

Archived