Reluctant to leave after a recent arrival - been in the club since 2005/2006

After starting a new save with a Turkish third level team Iskenderun DC I tried to sell one of the longest serving team members, Nazim Haberveren. He had been in the club since 2005-2006 season, played 108 games scoring 8 goals and was worth 45 000 euros. He had not been loaned away during that time.

But what I got was the "declares unfair treatment", "reluctant to leave after recent arrival", clubs disinterested because of this reluctance etc news item.

So, I was just wondering, will he be ready to leave after this season, or will he be a permanent member of the team squad until retirement?

After starting a new save with a Turkish third level team Iskenderun DC I tried to sell one of the longest serving team members, Nazim Haberveren. He had been in the club since 2005-2006 season, played 108 games scoring 8 goals and was worth 45 000 euros. He had not been loaned away during that time.

But what I got was the "declares unfair treatment", "reluctant to leave after recent arrival", clubs disinterested because of this reluctance etc news item.

So, I was just wondering, will he be ready to leave after this season, or will he be a permanent member of the team squad until retirement?

I suspect its a glitch due to FM starting in the 2009/10 season. The game seemingly doesn't recognise the previous appearances due to them happening before the save started.

Archived