All white kits

Hi all,

can anyone help me?

FM 2010, latest patch installed. Playing as Liverpool and recently moved to new stadium. Now whenever I play any match in 3D mode, all the kits (inc mine and opposition) are all white. All was working fine until I started the latest season. I did install a facepack recently but that is it.

Any ideas?

thanks

Graham

I do have a new skin, but I have not changed anything since it was last working fine. It only started when I moved to the new stadium. I have not changed a thing since it was last working well.

As an update, when I am away from home, the oppositions kit is fine, but mine is still white, but both are white when I am at home!

G

I do have a new skin, but I have not changed anything since it was last working fine. It only started when I moved to the new stadium. I have not changed a thing since it was last working well.

As an update, when I am away from home, the oppositions kit is fine, but mine is still white, but both are white when I am at home!

G

It could be something to do with the new skin then. Also if you have moved to a new stadium, the game must have generated a new one so maybe that combined with the new skin is causing the problem.

Id suggest posting this in the bugs forum and see what you get there.

Archived