My team wage over budget for whole season ? What to do ? My situation inside

I manage League 2 team. My wage budget ( after max edit budget ) is 65 000 p/m while my club spent 70 000 p/m.

I think the chairman will not fired me because I already won 4 tittle with team in my first 2 season ( BSS league , BSP League & English FA Trophy 2 years in row ). Plus I'm currently top of the League 2 table despite " relegation battle" status.

What should I do ? Sell my best player for reduce wage expense that might cause me league tittle ?

Just leave it till the end of the season then. If you get promoted then the budget will probably increase enough to cover it, if you stay on the league you'll have to change things around anyway. So I'd wait and see what happens.

easiest thing to do is drop your transfer budget and put the money into your wage budget...usually works

As stated in first post, I already max it.:(

IMHO 70k in League 2 is excessive. This is top League 1/bottom Championship budget no wonder the board is not happy

I want to get straight promotion to BPL in 5 season, that's why I use quite a lot of money:D

I won 4 tittle in 2 season. I taught if win cups board will give lots of money next seasons:mad:

Since teams in League 2 is too strong, I sacrifice League Cup and Johnson Paint Cup ( i use my under 18 team and get relegated in 1st round ). I only focus on FA Cup, my target is round of 16 which is realistic as long as not meet BPL team at early stage ( My team right now can beat Championship side as long as all 1st 11 stay fit );)

Archived