Strange? No Away Allocation

Just played an FA Cup 2nd round match (at home) in which the away side had no allocation for supporters. :confused:

Coming from the BSN, I've seen plenty of games in which the away stand was empty because no away fans came, but I've never seen the home support fill the away stand. :p

http://img220.imageshack.us/i/homefansleftside.jpg/

http://img219.imageshack.us/i/homefansrightside.jpg/

Its kinda hard to tell, but they are definatly all home fans.

Damn the boards excuse of lack of funds to expand the stadium. I can clearly fill it!!!! :D:D

This is getting beyond wierd now.

homefansleftsidehartlep.jpg

Has ANYBODY got any idea at all why my home fans have hi-jacked the away stand??????

Is it because I am selling so many tickets, the club has decided to not give any allocation to the away support???

HELP!!!

You hardly need help though do you?

Okay then...????

Could somebody please assist me in finding out why my team is not selling tickets to away supporters and instead selling the tickets to the home supporters.

Better?

You hardly need help though do you?

you don't always have start a thread looking for help.....he is simply showing us something which is quite weird in his game

as for your first screenshot i think i notice 1 Dag & Red fan amongst your fans poor guy on his own :D

you don't always have start a thread looking for help.....he is simply showing us something which is quite weird in his game

as for your first screenshot i think i notice 1 Dag & Red fan amongst your fans poor guy on his own :D

Did you miss the part where he said 'HELP!!!' then?

But they celebrate when he scores. Maybe they just aren't shifting tickets to away fans (dagenham is a long way to travel from for Telford). What days were these games on? If it was a midweek game then that would probably be why they didn't turn up. Also could be you had so many home fans wanting to come so you just sold to them, gets you more money and if little away fans are coming then doesn't waste seats. It's happened a couple of times with me as Barnsley when playing teams like Colchester and Bristol Rovers

On a side note, its a small part of the game but knowing how well the away allocation has sold for there game with you could be a good addition. Possibly even worked into the pre-match interview etc etc.

Just a thought.

Realism mate :thup:

I go to almost every Toon home and I love to know how well the away section has sold. Although obviously that is from a fans point of view not a managers.

People may not care mate but throwing suggestions out there is the only way to unearth a few gems of suggestions. :thup:

Ah obviously I work in a high-stress job, I am use to certain ideas being blown apart with the accuracy of a sniper rifle :D

What would help add realism for one, may be poor for another. It could work both ways I.E in an interview being asked " you have sold youre entire allocation for this match, youre 5k worth of travelling fans will be expecting/ your 5k worth of travelling fans will surely be disappointed at todays outcome?

Not saying in real life this would happen, but in the game they way the coding is could lead to this. You wouldn't exactly get hundreds of fans to Telford ona Tuesday night from Dagenham. And they are getting beat 6-0 in one of the pics so maybe they've been thrashed by Telford before and thought they might get thrashed again.

I would liek to know away fan numbers, expecially when you are away

Ah obviously I work in a high-stress job, I am use to certain ideas being blown apart with the accuracy of a sniper rifle :D

What would help add realism for one, may be poor for another. It could work both ways I.E in an interview being asked " you have sold youre entire allocation for this match, youre 5k worth of travelling fans will be expecting/ your 5k worth of travelling fans will surely be disappointed at todays outcome?

Well I, along with many other players dont attend the press conferences so that feature wouldn't be of any benefit to me.

I'm laughin at myself mate because the send assistant button is properly my most used. :D

We all know the interview system needs major work so little implements like this could provide the impetus to start using it.

I'm laughin at myself mate because the send assistant button is properly my most used. :D

We all know the interview system needs major work so little implements like this could provide the impetus to start using it.

Why don't you just set him to attend all the press conferences?

I am currently on 09, had a great save going that although after trying FM2010 for a good few month I just was drawn back to this save.

I do like to attend the odd press confrence, I.E before derbys, cup finals, matches I could win the league at etc.

If the interview angle was worked better (I know its a new thing) it could be perfect for a management sim, just a shame its not quite ready.

Nah, he is just one of my only supporters to have bought the away strip :rolleyes:

But they celebrate when he scores. Maybe they just aren't shifting tickets to away fans (dagenham is a long way to travel from for Telford). What days were these games on? If it was a midweek game then that would probably be why they didn't turn up. Also could be you had so many home fans wanting to come so you just sold to them, gets you more money and if little away fans are coming then doesn't waste seats. It's happened a couple of times with me as Barnsley when playing teams like Colchester and Bristol Rovers

The first screen (of the D&R) game was on an FA Cup second round match played on a Saturday. The Hartlepool one was a midweek game. (Tuesday I think, will have to check)

On a side note, its a small part of the game but knowing how well the away allocation has sold for there game with you could be a good addition. Possibly even worked into the pre-match interview etc etc.

Just a thought.

:thup: Would love this to be in

Not saying in real life this would happen, but in the game they way the coding is could lead to this. You wouldn't exactly get hundreds of fans to Telford ona Tuesday night from Dagenham. And they are getting beat 6-0 in one of the pics so maybe they've been thrashed by Telford before and thought they might get thrashed again.

I would liek to know away fan numbers, expecially when you are away

this would make sense for the D&R game. (Beat them 4-1 at my place (see screen where they brought about 5 fans) and 6-1 at their place.) But the only other time I have played Hartlepool before was in the FA Cup 2 or 3 seaons ago and they beat me 4-1

Very strange

Anonther one.

Home to Brighton who are struggling (22nd) on a Saturday.

As has been said before surely there would at least be some hardcore fans that go to every game home and away.

I would have thought that maybe they would only release half of the back stand to away fans to squeeze a few more home fans in, but to not give the away fans any tickets at all is interesting,

brightonallhome.jpg

Archived