First international appearance clause

I kinda messed up my long save. Currently managing southampton about 8 or 9 years in. Took them from league one and now in my first season in the top flight. Stoke and Man City made bids on two of my eastern european youngsters. I didnt really want to sell so i just added a clause to each for 30million for their first international appearance. To my suprise both were accepted and after a few months they both got capped by their countries. Now i have loads of cash . I was enjoying things with average money, bringing in young talent for the future but now i have money which really should push me challenging for the title. Is this a bug or was i just lucky?

Not really a bug but you could argue that it is an exploit, because in real life no club would ever agree to a £30m after 1 international appearance clause.

I don't think you've ruined your game though. Remember you don't have to spend the money! Just don't do it again :)

Yeah i know i dont have to spend the money but now its just tempting to buy all the new regens newgens freds or neps or Whatever ya wanna call they lol i might just resign after a few years and start from the lower leagues.

Yeah i know i dont have to spend the money but now its just tempting to buy all the new regens newgens freds or neps or Whatever ya wanna call they lol i might just resign after a few years and start from the lower leagues.

If it bothers you that much you could always install FMRTE and take 60m of your balance (I think you can do that with FMRTE, not sure).

It would be a real shame to jack your game in when you're doing well and otherwise enjoying it.

Archived