Something very strange just happened.. how do I do screenshots...

Right...

I am Fulham and am playing a CC match (3d mode) against Notts Forest and I go into Extra Time 1-1. In the 106min John Paintsil gets the goal that will take me through to the next round... So some time passes and Notts forest are attacking when there is a blip and my players are at the other end celebrating a Stefano Okaka goal and notts forest players "think it was offside". So I think great, im through. All of a sudden fulltime whistle goes and its penalties... WTF... so I pick my pen takers thinking I was going mad and notts forest had actually equalised and Okaka hadnt put me 3-1 up. I click continue and the game instead of going to pens starts processing and comes to the screen with the CC results and id gone through 3-1.... as I thought, no penalties... but when I check the match report..there was indeed a penalty shoot out despite me winning 3-1 to go through in extra time.. hahahah

How do I do screenshots?

Right...

I am Fulham and am playing a CC match (3d mode) against Notts Forest and I go into Extra Time 1-1. In the 106min John Paintsil gets the goal that will take me through to the next round... So some time passes and Notts forest are attacking when there is a blip and my players are at the other end celebrating a Stefano Okaka goal and notts forest players "think it was offside". So I think great, im through. All of a sudden fulltime whistle goes and its penalties... WTF... so I pick my pen takers thinking I was going mad and notts forest had actually equalised and Okaka hadnt put me 3-1 up. I click continue and the game instead of going to pens starts processing and comes to the screen with the CC results and id gone through 3-1.... as I thought, no penalties... but when I check the match report..there was indeed a penalty shoot out despite me winning 3-1 to go through in extra time.. hahahah

How do I do screenshots?

oh man the plot thickens....

reading the match report at length now it turns out despite not seeing this in the 3d mode... the earnshaw scored a 2nd for forest )this doesnt show up at the info screen of the match result and it says Marquinhos got my third when the match report says okaka.. and when earnshaw scored the score didnt change

The penalty/result bug is a known one. It's been reported on here many a time. I'm sure SI are looking in to it.

To take a screenshot:

1. Use the PrtScn button and paste into Paintbrush, or

Use the screenshot button (alt+F9). Will go to your screenshot folder in the Sports Interactive folder in Documents.

2. To post on here you want to upload your screenshot to an online image host such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

3. Put an image on the page using the 'insert image' icon above the text field (put the direct link from the image host between the IMG tags) or save it as a link to the image host.

4. Use JPEG/PNG rather than BNG.

The penalty bug is a known one. It's been reported on here many a time. I'm sure SI are looking in to it.

To take a screenshot:

1. Use the PrtScn button and paste into Paintbrush, or

Use the screenshot button (alt+F9). Will go to your screenshot folder in the Sports Interactive folder in Documents.

2. To post on here you want to upload your screenshot to an online image host such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

3. Put an image on the page using the 'insert image' icon above the text field (put the direct link from the image host between the IMG tags) or save it as a link to the image host.

4. Use JPEG/PNG rather than BNG.

thanks for everyones help.. im quite scatty so im trying to work out in my head in what order to have these pics up hahaha but thanks.. this was bizare

Archived