Having a Great Season so far

So i decided to start a new season with my team Man United. Usually these don't go well so this time i took a different approach and bought it just a couple of players to go into my first team and buy tonnes of players ready for the future and i have never had such a good season so i guess im here to brag and also ask if anyone else has been this successful half way through the season.

RooneyStatsonDecember31st.jpg

Rooney's goal scoring record as of the 31st December

TableonDecember31st.jpg

League table on the same date (31st)

CurrentTeam.jpg

Current first team squad

Team.jpg

Current 1st choice lineup

my screen shot screwed up by my mistake but its Fletcher and Carrick in the middle of the park

Manchester United have a very good squad and an immense defence. If you resist the temptation for massive quantities of changes because the team doesn't look full of World Class players you will find they are very flexible and very good at specific things and more than capable of challenging for titles.

Possibly the worst thing you can do is drain the £60 million transfer fund at the start of the first season and sell heaps of players. It's an insurance policy incase you don't win anything and for when you need to start replacing older players. You can't really afford to go mental when managing Manchester United, it's a club that is top drawer and can spend megabucks if and only if you manage it well.

Manchester United have a very good squad and an immense defence. If you resist the temptation for massive quantities of changes because the team doesn't look full of World Class players you will find they are very flexible and very good at specific things and more than capable of challenging for titles.

Possibly the worst thing you can do is drain the £60 million transfer fund at the start of the first season and sell heaps of players. It's an insurance policy incase you don't win anything and for when you need to start replacing older players. You can't really afford to go mental when managing Manchester United, it's a club that is top drawer and can spend megabucks if and only if you manage it well.

I took this approach with my last Man Utd save and it worked wonders, won 5 EPL in a row, 2x Champions league and countless other cups.

While I'm not quite halfway, I'd say I've been very successful. I'm at 1st December 2025, And I've won every single competitive game this season so far. My forwards have got 72 goals and 55 assists between them, while the rest of my squad have chipped in 18 goals and 35 assists, including one from my goalie! Who happens to have 14 clean sheets in 22 games this season conceding 10.

It's the best season I've had since taking over Liverpool in 2021.

Archived