i cant be the only one

it really does my head in when my players have a great goal scoring season by scoring in the cup and euro comps.. and when the seasons finishes and you look at there stats it only shows the goals they scored in the league.. its like the goals they scored in all other comps will be forgotten when you are looking back at there records

i hope the powers that be will do something about this, there is a chance I'm being stupid and there is a way to look at there overall goalscoring records:D

but when you hear commentators or pundits talk about players they always refer to all the goals they have scored. this season for eg Wayne Rooney when they talk about him they say he has scored 34 goals or something they ain't all league goals

Yep but when you look at stats on FM you are looking at the way they would officially be recorded in real life, not spoken by some commentator. I used to be annoyed by this too but it's just the way it is.

come on james this game is all about stats and numbers lets not just accept it.lets have a little option or menu to see these stats. how hard would it be . you say on wiki it has only league stats but I'm sure on wiki you can find out how many cup goals a player has scored. so to me on fm there should be a way to find out

one of my players scored 19 goals in all cup comps fantastic. he does not play many league games due to him been my second choice striker. so when i look back his record looks bad when in fact he has had a good season

Archived