Best Set up to Play FM.

Hi just wondered if any of you guys could help me, after having the same laptop for over 2 years i have finally managed to convince the missus a new computer is a neccesery. I currently have Intel celeron 1.60ghz and 480MB of Ram it stuggles to play with 2 leagues and anything above small database, to enjoy the full FM experience what laptop set up would you guys recommend?

My current computer i similair to yours . I load a large databse with all england and scotlanad leagues (10 leagues from 2 nations) i find this enjoyable , however i only ever manage in england . It all depends on where you want to manage really .

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

I would recommend a core 2 duo processor (T7250 is good), 2GB of RAM and a turbo HDD. You should be able to pick up a system with this spec for around £600 or so.

I think you mis read the question. He wants suggestions on what/how many leagues to run . not a new laptop.

Originally posted by smithers08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

I would recommend a core 2 duo processor (T7250 is good), 2GB of RAM and a turbo HDD. You should be able to pick up a system with this spec for around £600 or so.

I think you mis read the question. He wants suggestions on what/how many leagues to run . not a new laptop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, sorry, it could mean either, looking at the question again. Well, in any case, there are possible answers for both, now.

Archived