No recognition

Ok, so here's my story. Started a game unemployed. I loaded the russian league because i thought it would be easier to find a job. Anyway a few months in and i got offered the Chita job. They were about 11 points from safety with half the season to go, and there media prediction was rock bottem. So first season i managed to save them, then second season they were predicted to come bottem again but again i avoided releagation. 3rd season there media prediction was 14th and i managed to get promoted to the first division!. When this happened i was linked with the Stockport job, but nothing was heard of it again. Anyway, first division predicted to come bottem but managed to avoid relegation 2 seasons in a row. I thought the game was going a bit sour, so i looked for another job. At the start i was thinking maybe a team in the first divison with higher reputation but all jobs i went for were unsuccessful or laughed off my intrest. So i thought about league 2, and even they laughed off my intrest. So what can i do!, my reputation is national yet no job offers have ever came my way :(, is it cos i am managing such a poor rep. team? x

Just keep pushing your team up in the leagues and you'll get recognised eventually.

National can be seen as different meanings I suppose. If you're known regionally in England, then generally you're fairly unheard of outside that area of the country, and if you're known nationally then the nation knows of you, but whether or not many clubs outside that nation know of you is a different case.

Thats true but i have applied for other clubs in Russia even those who have finished below me and they just laugh of my intrest!

And avoided relegaton first 2 seasons, then got promoted! Chita in the first division is a huge achievement i thought! And it's not like im finshing just outside the relegation zone, last season i finshed mid-table. So frustrating! :(

Thats very strange in my opinion, as I have been offered, and have heard stories from friends who have been offered, jobs at clubs well above their station. For instance, someone managing in the Northern Irish lower leagues managed to eventually get UEFA cup qualification. They were then offered the AC Milan job :D

Perhaps the Russian league isnt weighted properly in the game.

Archived