Save games won't load...

Had a power cut there a while ago while I was playing FM, when the power came back I booted up and FM wouldn't load after clicking on the icon to start the game. I just kept getting constant xml parsing errors until I ended the FM process so I uninstalled, restarted and then reinstalled FM but now not one of my about 30 saves including all the rolling backup autosaves will load. I select the save to load and then it starts to load it but then it just freezes and goes no further. I had the usual xml parsing error problems before but sorted them out the usual way. I've never had this problem previously, has anyone any ideas or am I rightly screwed? Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!

You can just install the latest - it has all the fixes from previous patches.

Aye thats sorted it, Cheers Neji. Occupational hazard, always go for the most awkward explanation and solution first instead of the blatantly obvious and simple...

:o

Lock it up/ Delete as appropriate and thanks again for reminding me how much of an eejit I am at times...

:o :D

I'll leave it open so everyone can see how much of an eejit you are :D

You aren't the first and won't be the last to make this mistake, not that I've ever done it or anything...

:D

Yeah, I've no excuse apart from a massive city-esque brainfart, ah well, I'll take one for the team...

:D

Archived