Just a quick question, im managing Southampton and managed to get Tafer on loan in january for 2 months, what a player, 6 goals in 5 league games and 3 goals in 2 fa cup games!! Dont know why i only got him for 2 months, but when his loan was expiring it said renew so i clicked and arranged another loan, not taking much notice and the deal was done, except when i finalised it, he is only coming on 1.7.2010 :( :( i thought it meant renew o he stayed till end off the season.

Anyone, to cut a long story short, is there anyway to terminate the loan deal and try and sort a different deal out??

also, id recommend Tafer to anyone looking for a promising striker

thanks

it said renew in the bottom left off the email i got telling me the loan was coming to an end, then it went to the usual transfer page where you agree a wages % etc... mayb i had, next available clicked?? would that have made any difference?? i did it in a rush and wasnt paying much attention

Tbh, I'm not sure as I've never been in a situation of extending a short term loan

Perhaps someone who has might be able to answer for you

Though I always thought you couldn't ask for loans outside transfer windows

Did the loan end outside the transfer window (i.e after 01/09 or 01/02). I guess this is what happened. If so then any renewal would take place in the next transfer window.

P.S. on GD if you are going to mention a real life player's stats or performance you should put a spoiler warning in the title, some people on here like trying to find players like Tafer on their own.

Archived