Coincidence or am I going mad?

Now I don't mean to add to all the conspiracy theories in the forum but there's something of a pattern I noticed that keeps happening all the time. And by all the time I mean every single time. Here it is:

When your player gets a red card, the AI immediately makes a substitute just before you are taken to your tactics screen. Every time. I can say this applies 100% of the situations.

But often enough it's the same when some of my players get a "He's game is over" type of message where I have no option but to be taken to the tactics screen and change him. The AI again subs immediately.

It's almost as if the card/injury happened to it not me :D

I guess it probably has to do with AI changing formations and tactics, though I haven't noticed if that's the case just seems weird to see this happen all the time :D

It's not unusual for opposition to change tactics to accommodate the new player you just sent in, or to exploit the space that was created by that red card.

But ti happen all the time it's little weird, maybe the AI is knowing you to well so it can anticipate your tactics.

How long you'll been playing with the same team/tactic?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived