Club transfers

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

do you use any players when u buy other players ? i have never seen one done like 1.5 il plus ..... who ever for another player?

like player plus money for another player

hahah nice yer didnt think it happened much any more. i reakon it should or even like you buy a player of thier first team so in compensation until the end of the year you send a player to cover for them on loan

i noticed a lot before that like, other teams would buy a player for a fairly high value then a week later be returning to his old club on loan... but you should be able to include that in the contract, pretty sure thats happened in real life, that a team has offered a player on loan to cover

exactly it does all the time. the player is a good prospect in the future but atm would be suited to go back on loan to gain more experence so the club can find a replacemnt at the end of the season

yeah! i remember when it happened, few seasons ago, Spurs bought Kyle Naughton and Kyle Walker off Sheff Utd, and Kyle Walker went back on loan straight away!

Edit: just looked at his stats, he played 2 games for Sheff Utd then went on loan to Northampton, then got his move to Spurs and when he went back to Sheff Utd on loan, he played 26 games ha weird

yep and it mihgt of happened with aaron ramsey from cardiff cant remeber now. i know leeds almost got fab delph back ok loan too

yer leeds are legends haha. we keep creating good players and they keep getting poached by the big teams lollll oh well that what happens when your in the lower leagues lol

dumb question you middlsesbrough fan? you guys have turned it around this year thouhg hope you make playoffs. yer we are hated lollll. we are the bottlers we will be in league one for another year trust me. we wont veer get back up. i thought this year was it but after beating man u arghhhh. three teams i hate with passion. millwall manchester united and galatasry for what they did to our fans.

aww man i know, and yeah i am, and proud! I dont care what league we're in, ill always support Boro ;)

Both clubs have had some good times and have more to come, you guys were in Champions League Semis about 10 years ago, while we were in UEFA Cup final 4 years ago! I was there :D

crazy how quickly things change, for us it was Maclaren leaving and Southgate taking over :(

for us it was peter risdale and david oleary. those ... well i cant say it on here with outt getting banned but they make my blood boil. we are lucky to have a club so ill always follow leeds til i die. as long as i have leeds the club thats all that matter as you said league is irrevent. yes good times that champs league semi. will never go to turkey though to many pain ful memories :( heard beckford was linked wth middlesbrough. god help you lollllllllll

hahah get in any riots and right before?

beckford is good if he gets service. other wise he is just lazy LOLLLL

hahah oh yes your the english verson of celtic now .. scott mcdonald is class player and should do well for you guys

haha nah man, the guys that got stabbed know my dad though, when we were all sat at some bar before the game in Rome some lazio fans came over and my dad got dancing with them and some photographers were about haha, the police wouldnt let us in the game though! we were 10 mins late on our official coach then after the game they wouldnt let us leave the stadium til 1am :(

im not sure but i think hes only on loan :( but aye i like him

and im living in Scotland now, just feels like Middlesbrough now hah

hahahahhaha thats insane man :(

yer he alright isnt he.

ahhhh scotland god that place is boring for footbal lol

have you done it though.? sorry was just having a friendly chat with an intresting man

I swapped Junior Stanislas for Dan Gosling, and now I’m buying Junior Stanislas back for 6m. I’ve won on both accounts, they are both in the England national team, you lose Everton. :)

For a start we would not swap Gosling for anybody, and secondly, why would Everton be losing out. Getting 6mil!

Archived