2 Stupid Questions

I forgot how to do it but........

How do you train a player to become good in another position?

I bought a brought a youngster from brazil, very good player but he's attributes say he can play as a winger a attackning midfielder and denfinsive midfielder, but his main position is Centre midfield, wat position to i change him to?

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers :)

I don't think I understand your second question, though...

Is he capable of playing a winger, but isn't listed as such ? Well, retrain him to whatever position you need the most, or whatever position he'll be best at.

i dont think you need to retrain his position. I think you just need to assign him to a training schedule that will more suit his attributes. I use TUGS training schedules. If your player is a CM with decent all round attributes then just train him as a midfielder. If he has better attacking attributes then train him as a Att Mid or Def Mid if he has better defensive attributes

you have to retrain him because if you don't play him in his natural position he doesn't play at his full potential

im just sayin if he's a natural CM with attributes that would allow him to play either attacking or defending, I would just use him as a CM because he will be more versatile in game. If you need to push forward you can easily set him to attack or set him to defend when you need to.

CM is one of the most important positions on the pitch and if you have a players that is as versatile as the OP says then I think it would be best to use him in his natural position

Archived