How do you view the match?

Do you just view in 3D?

Have any of you tried (I don't know what it's called but it's the one you view directly from above and each player is jsut a small coloured circle, each colour representing the team)?

2D classic all the way for me. One day 3D may get good enough but at the moment poor movements and events let it down massively and destroy the illusion for me. At least with 2D my (overactive) imagination gets to do a lot of the filling in and that works better for me.

In all honesty I wouldn't care if 3D never got better or if they ditched it(which they won't) because that to me is not what FM is about.

I view it with my eyes. Usually when the 70th minute hits I jump on the bed and put my head against the pillow and start to scream random jibberish until I feel the adrenaline rush is gone. Then take a sneak peek to see if the match is over if not I carry on - if it is I go to check the score and live through the moment :D

2D classic all the way for me. One day 3D may get good enough but at the moment poor movements and events let it down massively and destroy the illusion for me. At least with 2D my (overactive) imagination gets to do a lot of the filling in and that works better for me.

In all honesty I wouldn't care if 3D never got better or if they ditched it(which they won't) because that to me is not what FM is about.

This.:thup:

Archived