Improvements for 2011

Hello all,

I am enjoying playing FM10 but there are still improvements to be made in my opinion.

I would like to give you some examples; please discuss about the points.

Sorry for my English, i hope you guys will understand all my points.

Happy Reading & Discussing.

1. Team Clauses

An extra fee when reaching the final of the Champions Cup (or win the Champions Cup) or of course the Euro Cup.

2. Player Scout Reports

The scout reports will show us how many potentiality a players has comparing our best player. For example: Simon Anderson (a reg) gets compared with Fernando Torres, Torres is one of the best strikers in Europe so no reg and/or player will never reach his potentiality or current ability, so we will never know how good the reg and/or player will get exactly.

Shouldn't we be able to compare scout reports for example from Simon Anderson with previous scout reports about players you have been scouting. For example: Compare Simon Anderson with Luis Suarez from Ajax, because Luis Suarez has less potentiality and current ability the scout report will tell us "Simon Anderson can reach the current ability of Luis Suarez" so we know the reg will have the potentiality to be as good as Luis Suarez.

3. Fixtures

FM must save your "Views" settings, for example when choosing show Goalscorers.

4. Facility Page

When one of your facility's gets an upgrade we would like to know when the upgrade is done, we will get a news message for example "in 3 months the upgrade is done" but I think it will be great to see a date on the facility page when the upgrade is done.

5. International Teams

When you manage for example Brazil and you will get recommended to watch for example Inter Milan vs Ajax because a few players from Brazil is playing there we must be able to see which players are from Brazil when we are in the match. For example player Alex is eligible to play for Brazil i would like to see his name the whole game above his head and in the Team Ratings (of the Match Day Info) the names should get another colour if they are eligible to play for Brazil. So we can have a good view of all Brazil players in the match.

6. B Teams & Youth International Teams (U21 & U19)

As a B team or youth team we should be able to communicate with all the teams, also with the main team. Players from the B team and/or youth teams shouldn't get automatic be placed into other teams, i would like to have a conformation message or something. For example: "The manager of U19 want the players: Alex, Lucas, Dias from your team, do you agree?" So we can say for example Yes or No. This should only be when players go to a lower team. The higher team will always have the power to get players from lower teams, although lower teams should be able to ask the higher team if we could have players from there team.

For example I am managing Barcelona B, Barcelona U19 wants players from me, i agree or disagree with that. Now Barcelona wants players from my Barcelona B team, i cannot agree or disagree with them. Now i want players from Barcelona for my Barcelona B team, so i must be able to communicate with the first team, for example: I would like to have Messi for my B team, now the main team can Agree on this or Disagree of course.

I know this would be hard to make because which players are needed by the first team ect. but maybe add a new Squad Status on players, for example Able to play for Lower Teams, or we can only ask players with a Squad Status "Backup to the first Team" and all lower Squad Status.

7. Interim Manager

We should be able to be an Interim Manager. Manager A gets sacked and we can get asked or we can Apply for the Job as an Interim Manager. Its up to the club themselves to give you a new contract after your Interim time is over.

8. Achievement Page

There must be another option on the Views options on the Achievement page. All cups, leagues whatever we have won.

For example:

2009-2010 Barcelona (Super Cup, Euro. Super Cup, Club World Championship, Champions Cup, Spanish Cup)

2010-2011 Barcelona (Spanish Cup, 1st LIGA BBVA)

2011-2012 Barcelona B (Promoted from Spanish Second Division B2)

I know we can see all our achievements on the achievement page but we cannot filter only the main prices with the Views option.

9. Advances player instructions

The option "Swap Position" must get removed when a player with this option gets a new position.

For example: I have Xavi & Iniesta (Both as MC) with the option Swap Position, but now i want to remove Iniesta for an extra Striker, the strikers shouldn't be Swapping with Xavi. Of course i could remove the Swap position but it would be nice if this gets done automatic.

Read: This should only be when players gets a new position, if i substitute Iniesta for Busquets on the same position the Swap Option should still be on.

10. Trainings

We should be able to communicate with (youth)-trainers to build up a perfect training schedule for all players, specially for hot prospects and youth players. We want to get the best out of them. Also older players will get less workload then younger players.

11. Finances

We should be able to communicate with the board with the option "Take 25%/50%/75%/100% of the transfer money to put in loans". So we can help the club to get the club financially stable again.

12. Transfers

Sometimes we cannot sell very good players for lets say only 1M or even if we offer players to clubs for 0 euro. This must get fixed.

Archived