View Only League Help

Can somebody please define how active a 'view only' league is

i get that i cant manage there, also i know if i load players from custom database i still get all the players from that league. However, my concern is AI wise am i still getting a league which is actively involved in the transfer market, developing players, management changes etc. Not bothered about not being able to see highlights etc as long as there is a strong AI prescence and stats i.e. goalscorer charts

thanks for your help, hope you can enlighten me

also how i do i alter detail level in playable leagues and what does it mean?

It's more about how the results are generated over then how they build a squad as I understand. As such players in a view only league are not as likely to develop as well. I try to have all work permit leagues active for this reason.

view only leagues/ teams are active in the transfer market :confused:

I have been playing game for years but would like some guidance on this too:o

if you select viewable leagues your approx player count remains the same..............if you make extra leagues playable the player count goes up

custom db ............what does it do exactly and how do you get one ...........are there db's you can add to game giving you more players in game without having leagues set as playable/viewable...............but what effect does that have on pc performance/speed etc....is there any diffence in just selecting a large db with playable leagues;)

do clubs in the view only leagues deal in the transfer market?

Yes :/

I said it had no effect on how they would build a squad, hence they are active. If they are less or more active is another matter that I don't really care to spend time researching. ;)

view only leagues/ teams are active in the transfer market :confused:

I have been playing game for years but would like some guidance on this too:o

if you select viewable leagues your approx player count remains the same..............if you make extra leagues playable the player count goes up

custom db ............what does it do exactly and how do you get one ...........are there db's you can add to game giving you more players in game without having leagues set as playable/viewable...............but what effect does that have on pc performance/speed etc....is there any diffence in just selecting a large db with playable leagues;)

You can added as many players from as many leagues as you need via the add players from option when setting up the game. View only will have more generated players then an active league at the start and will struggle to build a strong squad in lower leagues but it should only have a minor effect in major leagues. I play with all the big leagues so I may be off in my understanding.

You can added as many players from as many leagues as you need via the add players from option when setting up the game. View only will have more generated players then an active league at the start and will struggle to build a strong squad in lower leagues but it should only have a minor effect in major leagues. I play with all the big leagues so I may be off in my understanding.

cheers..............its interesting isnt it how we have different set ups/

db size playable nations / viewable

would be good to get other users feedback on their set ups;)

Archived