Help needed please..!!!!

Hi,

Im new to the forum so forgive me if i have posted this in the wrong section..?

I have had FM 2009 now for a few months and i have not had the chance to play it as it keeps on freezing and crashing on my laptop..!

I have a good graphics card etc..and its windows vista does anyone know anything that i might bea able to do to have a go on this mich loved game..!!! PLEASE HELP..!

cheers all..! :thup:

Start by ensuring that you have the 9.3 patch installed and aslo have a look in the 09 FAQ thread here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175466

Cheers FrazT..!

I will give that a bash mate..do i just download it or do i need to do anything to set it all up mate..sorry for sounding dumb this is the first time i have ever had to do this with any Fm game..?

Cheers FrazT..!

I will give that a bash mate..do i just download it or do i need to do anything to set it all up mate..sorry for sounding dumb this is the first time i have ever had to do this with any Fm game..?

The patch? Just download and click 'run'. It should apply itself. Make sure you download the correct one though. There are different patches depending on how you bought the game (Steam/Disc etc).

Welcome to the forums btw :thup:

Find the correct patch for your game ( PC/MAC/download etc ) download it to your desktop. Close the game and then just click on the icon and it will self install. If it asks for a program to open it with, right click on the patch icon, click on rename and add .exe to the end of the file name and do as above.

Archived