Hard to beat

I have started a game with wrexham i have had promotion to league 2, i played free lowing attracive football in the BSP, but now i am stuggling to break teams down, i want to create a team that is hard working and really hard to beat, what stats should i be looking at for new players, and what tactic should i be using

If you've just been recently promoted, then you are bound to struggle, as your players are out of their depth (unless you edited Messi into your squad!) If you're really struggling, start watching the matches over after they're finished, see where the gaps are, and look at the stats like pass % for each player. I personally tend to gravitate towards a narrow 4-1-2-1-2, which works well for me, but just mix and match till you find something that clicks.

When you're looking at new players, just set out basic guidlines, if you're looking for a target man where the main supply is to the head, don't buy a 5ft 2 striker. If you're unsure on tactics, wikipedia, fm-britains ebook and just watching the game itself is helpful in picking up ideas.

Archived