celebrations

hi all

has anyone noticed that sometimes the players celebrate together when they score and sometimes they don't.

i just watch ronaldohino score a scorching freekick, he celebrated on his own, and the teammates just walked in opposite direction

Pavs just scored for me and he has registered as his favoured personnel a regen midfielder of mine and vice versa so they two went away for a quick celebration together, thought that was a nice touch :)

lol, thats awesome detail from SI,

I remember not long ago I won the CL by clinching a last minute goal, a hattrick for Messi against Chelsea, and no one went to celebrate it with him, was very sad to see him there all by himself waving to the Chelsea fans (they were all stunned as the rest of the crowd were moving like the clappers). This is a little unrealistic (not moaning as I don't care THAT much), especially as Spanish teams always celebrate with pretty much every player in the team joining in.

I've noticed some celebrations have been pretty lukewarm, but I cannot forget the other night playing as Leeds boss in my 8th season 2015/16 in FM2009, my only club so far, playing in the Premiership threatened with relegation and into March playing away to 2nd placed liverpool.

Adopted a cautious defensive approach, kept the reds at bay, solid defensive display, great saves by Kasper Schmeichel then into injury time one of the best two midfielders, Eyong Enoh, (a name to look out for from Cameroon) finds space just outside the area & fires a well placed shot past Pepe Reina.

I thumped the air in jubilation, Enoh runs to the Leeds dug out and the rest joined in, including the goalkeeper! I can imagine the wild scenes at the away end going into bedlam.

Now that's what I call a celebration. Won 1-0 at Anfield and provided the springboard climb out of the drop zone and look forward to another season in the Prem.

:thup:

Archived