Squad harmony help QUICK!!!

This doesn’t make sense

I’m in my third season at Tottenham, have been playing the game for around 9 seasons now. First season 6th, second 4th and now I’m 2nd one point off top in Feb. Still in all competitions including the champions league, top of the reserve league and on the back of a 17 game unbeaten run. Board are delighted with me, wages are really good etc, etc. First season bought a few players but since then have only maybe added one or two per season but all of a sudden a few players are concerned about my squad harmony!!! One of the players is first choice, never misses a game, top scorer in the prem and has just won WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!

Why has the harmony suddenly gone bad and what can I do to nip it in the bud? In my early seasons as Sheffield Wednesday my squad harmony was bad and I ignored it and ended up getting the sack which I don’t want to do here.

Any ideas on improving the squad harmony and quick!

Selling one or 2 players is probably the best thing to do. Winning games isn't exactly something you can make sure of and more game time may a) not be the issue anyway, b) not do the trick and c) get the replaced player in a bad mood, like what happened the only time I tried it and ended up losing both by right-backs (both among the best in the world. Also I nearly always use my scout report to make sure that potential signings will fit in with the current squad, as too many players whose personalities won't fit in won't be good.

Archived