Patch 10.0.3 Problem

Hello,

Yet again I find myself asking for help on installing a patch and getting it to work properly. I have played FM (and CM before that but we don't like to mention that now), for many years, and each time there is a patch it seems a bit hit and miss to me as to how easy it is to get the thing to work properly!!

Yes, I know I should know more about these things by now and yes I am sure there are many people reading through all these threads thinking how stupid the rest of us are, but surely it would be much easier to put up a (very) simple set of instructions to enable all users easy and quick access to the latest patches (which would also avoid lots of this kind of moaning on the forums too!) ?

Anyway, I am sure I have downloaded the wrong file or not downloaded patch 2 before patch 3 or something equally stupid, but having downloaded the patch from a link on "Worth Playing", having not been able to find another proper file anywhere, I now get the following error message when I tried to access the downloaded file:

"FM2010_v10.3.0_PC_Patch is not a valid Win32 application"

If anybody can resolve this for me, or tell me (in very simple terms) how to get patch 3 downloaded it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

i had the same problem as well mate. But i found it on a website called softpedia and the patch is on there and it worked fine for me. I had this problem for two days and now i finally resolved it.

Archived