John Terry in 10.3 update v2

So after seeing that the Chelsea supporter mod closing my post for saying it is not FM related

However when looked at the forums there are topics such as

"Funniest player name"

"What is your age"

"Shirt or Hurt"

"Buying a laptop"

are still open and have NO more revelance to FM than my post is, I am assuming the MOD puts behind his true colors and let this thread stay up... After all I am telling that John Terry's stats need to be different because of his real life acts...

And SIgames do add real life behavior to the game. So I cant see how my post is irrevelant

SO again

I am assuming his stats will get lowered or highered?

This thread is jost for enjoyment by the way

Such as

Influence (such a terrible father figure ) should be 1

Tackling (tackling the best friend from behind) should be 20

Long Throws (Threw away his family and best friend like he does not give a crap) should be 20

Tecnique (for leaving his best friend's gf pregnant with a sneaky affair ) should be 20.

Anticipation (for not seeing the affair getting public) should be 1

Bravery (Such a pig he is) Should be 1

Creativity (Not so creative to sleep with best friends ex gf also the mother of Brigde's son while Terry is still married and has 2 kids) a definite 1

Decisions (He is a pig. and pigs cant decide) should be 1

Off the ball (It seems he is really talented outside the pitch and a sex addict) should be 20

Positioning (depending on what he did to Vanessa and how) can be anything between 1-20

Work Rate (since he left Bridge's gf pregnant and also he has 2 kids he must be working a lot) so a definite 20

Natural Fitness (Natural Pigness for me) a definite 20

Jumping (Sure he made Vanessa jump and he did not do much of a jumping) must be 1

I truly hate people such as John Terry. I dont care if he is an IDOL for Chelsea or England but a pig is a pig. I cant believe some people defend him.

P.S.

It is easy to play GOD in the forums, while you are a DOG in real life.

(anonymous sentence that is known by many forum members throughout the world)

Archived