Is there something wrong with my computer?

My computer is only about a year old but it crashed a few months ago since then i've had it fixed but it has become really slow at running fm 2010 and has fell from 4.5 star to 0.5 star computer performance. I don't really understand a lot about computers but i dont have any major programs on my pc and don't download lots of files. My computer has 64x2 dual core proccessor 4400+ 2.30 GHz, 2.00 of GB RAM. Is this abnormal that it is runnning so slowly or is my computer basically just not good enough

It could indeed be malware but it is impossible to know without more information.

Is it a desktop or laptop? what are the specs? do you have a graphics card? what operating system? where did you get it serviced?

Anyway, generally speaking, it should not suddenly start performing badly after one year. It should still be performing as well as when you got it.

I doubt that is the problem to be honest but it is always a good first step to make sure the fans are working. It would probably be overheating and switching itself off otherwise, but I'm just saying so you can be sure the hardware is all working normally so you can rule that out.

My computer is only about a year old but it crashed a few months ago since then i've had it fixed but it has become really slow at running fm 2010 and has fell from 4.5 star to 0.5 star computer performance. I don't really understand a lot about computers but i dont have any major programs on my pc and don't download lots of files. My computer has 64x2 dual core proccessor 4400+ 2.30 GHz, 2.00 of GB RAM. Is this abnormal that it is runnning so slowly or is my computer basically just not good enough

Sounds like it's drivers to me......Install the mobo drivers and graphics etc etc

Archived