The best FM so far

bcm

I want to thank SI for FM10. I am really enjoying it, with the new features and especially the new tactics system.

On another note, I just have a couple of requests. I don't know if it too late change in the new patch. First, the touchline instructions, instructions should be implemented faster. Second, when one of players gets injured or sent off, the match would stop and goes to the tactics screen. Can you implement the same when it happens to the opposition? Thank you, and keep it up.

You obviously dont read these forums often. Its all been mentioned before. It is a good game but its not perfect. Still buggy, patch will fix this but considering FM10 was meant to deal with the main issues that had been noted on previous versions, a sort of ironing out then on this alone its failed its task. Obviously playable and enjoyable but certain bugs really ruin gameplay. Not the best one thus far imo, good but not the best and could still be bettered. Which will surely be done.

I want to thank SI for FM10. I am really enjoying it, with the new features and especially the new tactics system.

On another note, I just have a couple of requests. I don't know if it too late change in the new patch. First, the touchline instructions, instructions should be implemented faster. Second, when one of players gets injured or sent off, the match would stop and goes to the tactics screen. Can you implement the same when it happens to the opposition? Thank you, and keep it up.

I like the 2nd part about going straight to the tactics when something happens to both teams :thup:

You obviously dont read these forums often. Its all been mentioned before. It is a good game but its not perfect. Still buggy, patch will fix this but considering FM10 was meant to deal with the main issues that had been noted on previous versions, a sort of ironing out then on this alone its failed its task. Obviously playable and enjoyable but certain bugs really ruin gameplay. Not the best one thus far imo, good but not the best and could still be bettered. Which will surely be done.

I didn't say it was perfect. But with all of its flaws, it is still the best.

I haven`t bought fm 10 yet mainly because of some bad reviews saying how bad it is and each patch seems to be making it worse. is it that bad and will the new patch fix these bugs?

Either way, patch will be out soon enough so you need to get it for then ;)

10.2 is perfectly playable in my opinion, although it does have issues. There are plenty of ways around them though.

Archived